GOLF EVENTS & TOURS
NOOSA SPRINGS RESORT – SUNSHINE COAST, QUEENSLAND
Noosa Springs is a world class golf and spa resort located in the heart of one of Australia’s favourite holiday playgrounds, Noosa Heads.
Our features include an 18 hole championship golf course, luxury 1 and 2 bedroom apartments overlooking the golf course or Noosa National Park, an expansive clubhouse featuring an award winning restaurant, World class European style spa, boutique golf shop, floodlit golf practice range, floodlit tennis courts, fully functional gymnasium and heated swimming pool.
Noosa Springs has a wide range of sport and recreation facilities for you to enjoy. These include:
- 18-hole championship golf course
- World-class spa
- Heated 25-metre swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Tennis centre
When you visit Noosa Springs you’ll want to stay here. And when you do, our luxury apartments will be waiting. Set within a private bushland environment and yet close to everything, they are the perfect place to spend a holiday.
The accommodation comprises self-contained luxury apartments featuring spacious, open-plan layouts. The apartments are located close to the clubhouse and a short stroll to all the sport and recreation facilities.
1 & 2 bedroom apartments
- Fully equipped kitchens with modern appliances
- King size beds – apartments can be configured to accommodate Twin/Triple/Quad share
- En suite in each bedroom (2-bedroom apartments)
- Two private balconies
- LCD television with DVD/CD player
- Washing machine and clothes dryer
- Undercover car park
- Some apartments can be converted into a one bedroom on request
The Noosa Springs golf course has 18 superb holes in a spectacular and beautiful setting that is inspirational. Maintained in immaculate condition and enjoying a subtropical climate, the course is playable all year round and in almost all weather conditions.
Some of the key features that make playing golf at Noosa Springs an unforgettable experience include:
- 18 challenging holes
- 6,180 metre par 72 course
- Four tees per hole
- 69 bunkers
- 10 freshwater lakes (water in play on 12 holes) and next to tranquil Lake Weyba
- Abundance of wildlife including kangaroos, koalas, swans
- Lush subtropical vegetation creates a beautiful and memorable setting
- Full concrete cart path system allows play in all weather conditions
- Fleet of 70 electric golf carts
- Refreshment cart on course
MOB: 0409 308 499
STAY & PLAY Package – (Based on a minimum 2 nights)
- Two – 2 x nights’ accommodation in a 1 bedroom apartment (Twin Share) 2 bedroom apartment (Quad Share)
- Buffet breakfast daily
- Unlimited holes of golf including motorised cart
- Unlimited range balls within stay
- Late checkout subject to availability
$350.00 per person Twin Share – One Bedroom
$265.00 per person Quad Share – Two Bedroom
Add on additional nights @ $150.00 per person including breakfast & golf.